- WHY CHOOSE ELISA?
Loving LAKE LANIER makes it easy to love what I do!
Engaging with a real estate agent like myself that knows and specializes in exactly what is happening in the real estate market on LAKE LANIER and the immediate surrounding areas, is KEY. For over 25 years my primary real estate focus has been Lake Lanier waterfront property and property in the immediate surrounding areas of Lake Lanier. Buyers and Sellers who expect exceptional service from a real estate professional, can count on me. Just ask my clients!
As a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Certified Relocation Specialist, Certified Senior Marketing Consultant, Certified Buyers Representative and a lifetime member of the National Board of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club, I love what I do and am confident in my ACCOMPLISHED position in real estate.
As an additional specialty, I bring forth “invaluable” (that is what my clients call it!) direction and guidance pertaining to staging and design. From my many years of experience, degrees and certifications, this specialty truly is INVALUABLE and is provided at no cost to all my clients.
It is important to know that I am a member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors which constitutes licensed real estate professionals who follow a strict code of ethics who are “properly” called REALTORS. As an Atlanta Board of Realtors member, maintaining higher levels of knowledge as it relates to buying and selling real estate, is expected.
Providing premier services to all my clients is a given. Working with a strong, stellar firm like HARRY NORMAN REALTORS is crucial. It allots me the opportunity to offer my clients the utmost professionalism and integrity, the newest technology, state of the art real estate tools, interactive search websites, exclusivity features for listings offered only by Harry Norman Realtors, unmatched local, national and international web exposure for listings, and exclusive global exposure from our luxury affiliates for listings priced at $1 million or more. At year end, Harry Norman was ranked number 1 in closed sales volume in all price points for any residential real estate firm in the Atlanta area and remains the only real estate firm with 3 internationally recognized luxury real estate affiliations (Christies International Real Estate, Board of Regents Luxury Real Estate and Luxury Portfolio International Real Estate).
It’s essential to engage an experienced professional to guide you. Buying or selling, on or off the lake, choose a KNOWLEDGEABLE agent like me that is familiar with IMPORTANT potential factors like the below:
- Location: Location is vital, lake home or not. Should I buy on the south or north end of the lake? Does the south end of the lake have higher values? City preference? Neighborhood? What are the surrounding home values? Highway, hospital and shopping proximity?
- Water depth: Critical decision here. How deep is the water by the boat dock? How much does this affect the price and value? Is there room to move your dock out should the water fluctuate?
- Water view: Strictly a preference. Does the view affect the price and value? Can I cut trees down to improve the view? What kind of view; open water view vs. view of a cove?
- Boat dock: Must verify. Is the boat dock personal property? Does the boat dock automatically convey with the property? (This must be handled properly to ensure its transfer). Can I upgrade to a double slip dock? Can I move the dock out to deeper water? Can I add a longer ramp to access my dock? Can I put power, irrigation, a party deck, etc. on my dock?
- Septic or Sewer: Sewer would be a plus. Does the home have a septic system? Are most lake homes on a septic system? Can I tear down the current home and rebuild and use the same septic system? What complexities can arise due to a septic system? Is sewer hook-up available or close by? Does the health department have a record of the current septic system and location?
- Lot size: Building plans may have to change to conform to the lot. Can I build a 5 bedroom home on this lot or is the lot too small for the house and the septic system? If sewer is not available, what percentage of the lot is the septic system going to utilize?
- Corp of Engineers Rules and Regulations: You must get permission from the COE on changes. Can I cut down trees on COE property to enhance my view? Can I upgrade my boat dock? Do I pay the COE for my boat dock permit? If so how often? Is the current boat dock permit in good standing? What is a grass mowing permit? How wide is my path to the lake supposed to be? Can I add electricity to my boat dock?
There are many scenarios and questions that can arise when buying or selling. Questions like the above should be cleared prior to moving on to the next step in a transaction.
I hope to hear from you soon!